Our Mission Statement:
“Our mission is to be a market leader in the provision of quality Verification of Competency Services”
To achieve our mission we will develop a team consisting of qualified administrative staff and qualified and experienced assessors, who will deliver a range of Verification of Competency and associated services to industry, within a quality system.
- How we achieve our mission is as important as the mission itself.
The success of the team depends on five basic values:
- Our people are the source of our strength.
- Involvement and teamwork provides us with a sense of worth.
- We are a team; we must support each other with trust and respect.
- Our approach reflects how we are viewed; we must be consistent in our approach.
- Our conduct as assessors must never be compromised.
Join our Network – opportunities available:
Our network of assessors conduct verification of competency assessments for a wide range of industries, using our VOC system.
If you are looking to:
- expand your business, or
- if you are keen to get into workplace assessing, and
- are suitably qualified* as a Workplace Trainer and Assessor (Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment), or
- if you were an accredited assessor under the old National Certification System, or
- if you are now no longer able to conduct assessments for classes LB LE LL LS due to removal of those classes, or
- ex-service personnel looking at resettlement/return to civilian life
then we are interested in hearing from you, regardless of your location.
Perhaps, you don’t hold Assessor Qualifications, but might wish to be a subject matter expert. Through our RTO partnerships we can assist you with becoming qualified to assess competency.
Other areas of interest to us include:
- Concreting experience
- Heavy Lift Cranes experience
- Earthmoving experience
- Bitumen/Asphalt experience
- Roller operations
- ATV or 4×4 experience
- Explosive Power Tool experience
- Chainsaws, stump grinders and wood chipper experience
- Road Transport experience