If you are a Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) with changes to the Workplace Health and Safety laws around Australia, obligations are now even more far reaching to include volunteer workers and even managers within government departments. Let us take some of the burden off you with regards to workplace health and safety and staff training.
Our consulting services include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (Harmonised)
- AS4801 OHS Management System Auditing
- Plant Risk Assessment – compliance with the National Standard for Plant NOHSC:1010
- Workplace Safety Problem Solving – helping you to comply with the law
- Incident Investigation and Reporting - whether it be damage, bullying, a near miss or a dangerous occurrence
- Undercover Observation and Reporting
- Site Inspections – physical site walk through identifying hazards (Conducted by experienced WHS Inspector OHS Lead Auditor)
- Site Inductions
- Fly-in/fly out service to any location*
- Training Needs Analysis
- Verification of Competency (On-site assessment of operator competency)
- Training Officer Support (for the small business that does not have the capacity to employ a full time training manager)
- Provision of Qualified Trainers for Program Support (popular with RTOs) Bluetron has partnership arrangements with Nationally Registered Training Organisations in QLD, NSW & ACT
- Fly-in/fly-out service to any location*
Bluetron can provide a Qualified Trainer and Assessor to run your site inductions for you*. New starters on site can also be assessed and have their VOC completed in the same process (some aspects of this can occur before they even turn up at the site).
We specialise in the provision of VOC, quality training and workplace safety support.
Bluetron is your partner in workplace safety.
Contact us now to arrange for a Bluetron consultant to assist you with your needs.